Monday, March 26, 2007

Teen Choice Award:Red Carpet Interviews

ASHLEY TISDALE
1. Are you excited to film High School Musical 2?
Oh yeah. I can’t wait.
2. Do you have any idea when you are going to start filming High School Musical 2?
Hopefully the end of January
3. Do you have any exciting plans for after the show?
Just go home and get ready for work tomorrow.
4. Are you doing any other projects other than High School Musical?
Yeah, the second season of The Suite Life Of Zach and Cody and also recording my album with Warner Brothers.
5. Do you have any ideas when your album is coming out?
Probably around January and October will be the release of my single.
6. Do you have any idea what you single will be called?
No we don’t know yet we just started recording.

BRITTNEY CHRISTIAN
1. How did you get into the "Got Milk" advertising campaign?
I was singing for a marketing campaign which had a big concert at the end for all the upcoming stars for this year and they saw me there and after they saw me sing and interact with the kids they said we know you are the perfect person and here I am.
2. Where can we see you?
It’s going on all the school milk cartons.
3. How do you feel looking at yourself on all these milk cartons?
It's weird looking at the milk cartons and saying, "That’s me. Wow! This is pretty cool." They are not in Southern California so I'm not going to be embarrassed going into my school because there won't be any milk cartons with me on them.
4. I hear you just got cast for a new movie. What is it.?
It’s a new movie call Pawn Shop.
5. Do you have any idea who your character will be?
I think it’s a diva character, kind of like a popstar, and as to my knowledge she can be a bad girl at some points, so it should be fun.
6. You have a cd coming out. When’s that coming out?
The cd should be coming out sometime between the end of this year and the beginning of next year

STEPHEN BENDER
1. We see you in Superman Returns as the young Cark Kent. Did you work closely with Brandon Routh?
Yes, I did. I did some stuff with him and I met him day to day, you know he was on set, I was on set, so I saw him a lot?

2. Were you in a studio or was there any outside work?
Oh, it was all outside work. They actually grew the corn that I run through and it was just really amazing.
3. You have a new movie coming out. What's that called?
It's called Dreamboy and it's directed by James Bolton. I'm the lead as Nathan.

4. Where do you want to see yourself in five years as an actor?
Like everybody else, you want to make it. I hope to make a lot more movies.

KRISTIN CAVALLARI
1. Do you have any new reality TV shows coming out?
No, I just finished filming two movies though.

2. How was it like being filmed for a year of your life?
They say it was one year because each season was six months, but it was actually two years of my life. It was easy because I still had my personal life still because I would only film a couple hours a week, so it wasn’t even that bad.

3. Did you bring a date tonight?
No, I brought my friend Christina.

Jason and Sam Co-Hosts From YO MAMMA
1. What are you guys nominated for today?
We are nominated for best reality show and best breakout show.
2. Do you think that you guys going to win.
I don’t know I said my prayers ate my vitamins and rubbed sam’s head for good luck(Laughs) And were holding Wilmer to it because he is up for best comedic lead actor which he has never been nominated for even if YO MAMMA and he wins we will still be happy and visa versa.
3. Are you guys going to party tonight.
No we never do that three single guys why would we want to party that’s ridiculous(Laughs)
4. You guys just got back from season 2 in New York how was that?
I think its going to be really interesting it’s a whole different style of vibe and we had a good time. We can’t tell you who is going to win but tune in because it’s pretty suspenseful but it drops October 23rd tune into MTV if you loved last season you’re definitely going to love this season. But next season is going to be east verses west.

Nelly Furtado
1.So you changed your whole style for this album?
Yes a little I wanted to sing in English, Portuguese and Spanish. I am excited to be here and I am excited that people love my music. For me music is my passion
2.There are rumors that your going to film a music video to Te Busque is that true?
Yeah its called Te Busque and were going to shoot in Puerto Rico real soon I did a remix with another amazing artist so watch out for that real soon!

The Cheetah Girls
1.Your second movies is coming out how is working with Kenny Ortega?
Awesome Kenny is so creative and he has a workshop environment that’s in our rehearsals so he’s not a chorographer that just puts moves on you and tells you what to do he really asks what we think should happen and if we feel uncomfortable he will change it.
2.Do you have any projects after this movie?
Yes our tour we start touring on September 15th and its 40 cities and there actually thinking about adding 10 more we also have our clothing line that came out for back to school it has clothes toothbrushes and a video game for gameboy so we have a lot of stuff we want to do another movie so were talking about a third and a fourth.

Sean White
1.Hey Sean congratulations on you gold medals where are they right now?
There at home in a shoebox because im moving right now so everything is packed up.
What is it like knowing you went to the Olympics and won a gold medal?
Its kind of crazy because this titles been following me and no matter what I do until I die I will have this title but its pretty cool.
2.How was being punk’d?
Oh those guys are great you know what sold it was that stuff blew up I felt the fire and I was like Oh my god I got to get out of here and straight up I got blamed for it.

Chris Jericho
1.When are we going to see you on TV again?
Well im doing a show Duets which comes out August 29th im going to be singing with the greatest singers around so you will see me then.

2.You were one of the greatest wrestlers of all time are you thinking of ever making a comeback?
Yeah well im doing other stuff and everything is going really well and that’s the reason I left for a while because of goals I wanted to accomplish I don’t have a time yet because of everything that’s opening up for me but im not saying I won't come back.

Christina Millian
What would you tell someone who wants to act?
I think I would tell them if they want to do it make sure that they really want to and not because they think it looks good on TV and it takes a lot of time and be prepared( She says excuse me and walks away to Kristin Bell and says Hey girl you look HOT” and then brings her back to me moments later to introduce me) If its something that you want to do focus relax and think outside of the box because there are different ways on getting into this industry. And most important believe in youself it takes time it doesn’t happen overnight.
2. You have a new movie PULSE how was filming that?
It was scary filming it because I told the director not to tell me what was going to happen so I could get a real response to it. So we are on the set in the Laundry room that’s in the preview for everyone who hasn’t seen it and all of a sudden these guys pop out of the dryer and you should see my face we did that in one cut because I was so scared(Laughs)

Zac Efron
1. Are you Excited to film High School Musical 2?
Oh yeah I can wait to get back im not sure where were going to be filming but were probably going back to Utah and it was a blast last time and hopefully we can have it happen again.
2.What’s it like working with Kenny Ortega?
The man is an absolute genius hes like a big kid that’s why its so fun to work with him. He really is just 18 but looks a little older hers amazing the energy he provides is enough to feed off of for a few months its great.
3.Do you and all the cast members hangout outside of work?
Yeah a little more than the average you normally hear about people who come to work on movies and then don’t hear from each other for 5 years but we see each other probably a little too much(Laughs) we are all best friends and are together all the time.
4.What advice would you give some one who wants to be an actor.
I would say go out and get into theatre because that’s were you have the most fun and it’s a great place to learn so you got to get out there and do theatre see if you like it and if you enjoy the experience keep at it and who knows where it will take you.
5. Your 18 now what does turning 19 mean to you?
It means that I only have a few good birthdays left because its 18 and then its 21 right away and after that its just going to fly bye. So im enjoying my last couple years.

Paula Abdul
1.Are you nominated tonight for anything?
Yes, I am nominated for American Idol.
2.When do you go back to work ?
I go back to work at the end of next week?
3. Are you excited to go back to work?
Yes its long but I love it.

Vanessa Anne Hudgens
1.Are you excited to film High School Musical 2?

Yeah I cant wait its just so fun to be here with everybody and knowing im going to be working with them soon.
2.So you hang out with the cast all the time?
Of course
3.Whats it like working with Kenny Ortega
Its really fun hes like a big kid at heart.
4.Do you have any idea what High School Musical is going to be about?
No all I know is that it’s going to take place during the summer and its going to be like schools out.

Amaury Nolasco
1.Do you think that the second season of Prison Break is going to out do the first?
Yes I think so actually I know so its going to be exciting and its completely different we are on our sixth episode right now and the premiere airs tomorrow.

2.So your obviously out of prison and on the run right?
Were going to be on the run completely its one of those seasons so far that’s going to keep people on the edge of their seats all the time. Trust me Jay it’s a complete roller coaster

Brooke Hogan
1.Whats it like growing up in the spotlight?
Freaking awesome!
2. What's it like having Hulk as a dad?
It's great. We get to hear about all the hot wrestler boys (Laughs).

No comments: